Thursday, May 7, 2009

FIGHTING BATTLES BUT NO MORE WAR

Last night when I was asleep, the following message kept on ringing on my ears. So I decided to share it with you my friends. Sometimes we feel like we are fighting war but that is not the case. We only fight battles which are smaller in comparison to a war. A war is made up of many battles. In a war the are eruptions of battles here and there, now and then. Even after the war is over there will be resistance time and again and some battles will erupt but that is not a war. In our walk as christians we need to know that Jesus has fought the war for us. The war is won....Hallelujah. The Lion of Juda took my place so that I may not engage myself in war again. When we face challenges we need to understand that it is just a battle I am born to win. 
In John 19 verse 30
He drank the vinegar that you and I were supposed to drink and He said "It is Finished"
He was saying the battle is won! Amen! Today we have power over the enemy. We trample on snakes and serpents because it is finished. We do not underestimate our enemy but all we know is that the war is won. We are more than conquerors through Christ. 
My friends...keep on visiting this blog to get fresh bread as I will keep on updating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment